Underwater Cities: Port Royal, Youngish Pyramids and Cleopatra Palace

In the world 70% covered with water however the remaining 30% contains the more than 7 billion humans and billions of animal spending their life on earth. World largest part captured by 7 seas, about which researcher have different thoughts and said that in past may be water change its place. Today’s dry part may be covered in water or the covered water may be the dry part. Here are Top Underwater Cities Port Royal Jamaica, The Pyramids of Youngish, Dwarka, Lion City of Quiandao Lake and Cleopatra’s Palace in Egypt.

Port Royal, Underwater Cities in Jamaica

Continent America contains the small island Jamaica was the part of colorful life. the people of that city in 1692 saw the night when they suffer the earth quake of 7.5 and this city become destroy. The remaining of this city still found under the water. After investigation research comes to the conclusion that the basis of all the buildings were weak and unable to bear the severity of earth quake and 2000 people lost their life. today 1000 of tourist who love the swimming and go to the depth of the sea to see the remaining.

Port Royal, Jamaica - Underwater Cities
Port Royal, Jamaica

The Pyramids of Yonaguni – Jima, Japan

Found in the depth of 250 feet in the Sea of Japan still inviting the researcher for investigation. However, no organization and can confirm that either this pyramid was created naturally or is the art piece of human. However, the group of expert believe that these pyramids made by the art piece of human and it was made before 10,000 years ago when the world was ruling with ice.

The Pyramids of Yonaguni – Jima, Japan
The Pyramids of Yonaguni Jima, Japan

Dwarka, Gulf of Cambay, Underwater Cities in India

According to Hindu, Raja Raam Chandar mean Krishna Bhagwan home town Dwarka consists of 70,000 palaces. All the palaces contain gold, silver and precious metals. When Krishna hide from the world so in sadness this city drowned under the water. According to archeology experts the sea storm wrapped many areas in it and it included this city as well.

Dwarka, Gulf of Cambay, India
Dwarka, Gulf of Cambay, India

Lion City of Quiandao Lake, China

Same city is found in China. That was build 200 years before Christ for particular purpose. This city is not in any sea in fact spread over miles there is the lake known as Quiandao Lake. This city is found in the 131 feet depth of this lake. This city is around covered the area equal to 62 football grounds.

Lion City of Quiandao Lake, China - Underwater Cities
Lion City of Quiandao Lake, China

Cleopatra’s Palace, Alexandria, Egypt

Beautiful girl Cleopatra attribute with the name this palace is found in Egypt underwater. Experts said that before 1500 years ago one appalling sea storm become palace the part of the sea. Researcher till now 140 art piece of art discover from here and the latest world are unaware of it. according to experts this palace contains the grave of Cleopatra. World is expecting that soon this place will be open for tourist.

Cleopatra’s Palace, Alexandria, Egypt
Cleopatra’s Palace, Alexandria, Egypt

I hope you will definitely like the topic about the mind blowing underwater cities.            

Leave a Reply